Friday, October 9, 2015

Bienvenida, S.!

I guess I should be posting this with yesterday's date as that's when our newest baby arrived, but I just met her today so I'm keeping today's date! Meet baby S. (some debate over what her actual name is but most likely the same name as one of our older girls)! We're told she is 3 days old, but I'm not sure it's true. Her umbilical cord fell off this afternoon and would that not be super soon?! All we know so far is that 6 hours after her birth, her mother walked out of the hospital and left her there. Of course there are all sorts of thoughts on why that happened but we'll never really know. We're just happy to have her here!

Such a round little face! 

 She's SO tiny! 

I don't think there's anything I love more than newborn baby girls... Too sweet!

You better believe her chulito came off as soon as I got near her! haha I hate hats so much. This picture was taken right before she thanked me for feeding her by puking up everything. 

1 comment:

Rudi and Carla Booher said...

Beautiful! How could anyone leave a face like that behind? Unbelievable:(
Can't wait to meet this new arrival!!