Sunday, November 1, 2015

Los pollitos dicen pio, pio, pio!

As if twenty kids in one house isn't enough, Tía Silvia decided to bring baby chicks over to the hogar. She wants to raise them until they get big enough to eat, and then we'll get dinner out of them. I'm not sure I like that idea, but I do like having the baby chicks around! 

The kids LOVE them! So much so that 8 year old Belinda wasn't allowed to go to church this morning after she got caught keeping chicks in her purse... Right now they live in a box in the hallway but seem to magically escape from their box from time-to-time. I may be wrong, but considering how often the kids are found carrying them around, I think they may have help escaping! 

I got a super cute video yesterday of some of the babies with the chicks but videos never post here... For now, pictures will have to do!

















1 comment:

Rudi and Carla Booher said...

She better be sure to NEVER tell the kids that they are eating those adorable chicks!!
Thankfully, they get uglier before you have to kill them!!!:)