Friday, March 28, 2014

Photo Friday!

Baby C. and Baby E. showing off their Buddha bellies! Baby E.'s size rivals that of Baby C.!

L. fresh and clean after his bath 

Excited about her first big outing since coming home from the Nutrition Center! 

Baby C. can't move forward but scoots herself backwards all over the dining room… This time she managed to scoot herself under the crib and then couldn't get out! 

At one point this week, our 13 kids had five different kinds of milk… Preparing milk five times a day was a bit crazy! 

For those of you who know our kids… Look who came back to visit! She has grown a lot taller and just seems so much older. She's talking up a storm too! 

A couple weeks ago, Saret was getting her haircut outside by one of the tías. I told her we'd go buy ice cream when it was finished (she was less than thrilled about getting her hair cut), and K. must've heard because he was waiting at the gate when Saret was ready to go! He got to go along to the store to buy a popsicle too.

Four of our soon to be six babies! (We're at 5 babies right now, but Baby F. from Casa 4/Boohers' house will be moving back in with us probably within the next month or so.)

M. enjoying his drink while taking a potty break! 

Having a Pollo Sabroso picnic on my bedroom floor 

 I had an audience when nebulizing Baby A. one morning!

Everyone wants to wear the ankle weights! 

Sleepover at the girls' house! 

 Last weekend, we had a pijamada (sleepover) at the girls' house… They LOVE bringing all the matresses downstairs to make one giant bed for everyone!

Eating noodles with your hands is so much easier than using your utensils! 

 S. and I traded shoes a few days ago

 S. and N. playing outside

I introduced the tías and kids to "tazas de tierra" (dirt cups) for snack a few weeks ago… They were huge fans! 

Baby D. has grown a lot! 

Doesn't everyone practice their newfound skill of walking while pants-less?!  

M. had a rough morning… He had a tantrum while under the pillows! 

I don't bother laying Baby C. on the blanket anymore… She just scoots herself off of it immediately. 

Johanna used Baby A. as a pillow. I think he enjoyed it! 

I forgot how tiny newborns are! 

With that boy haircut, she really could pass for the man of your dreams! 

Why bother pedaling when you have people willing to push you around?! 

I bathed a few of the babies the other day and S. was my loyal helper through it all! She helped gather up clothes and diapers, and after they were bathed, she helped dry them off and put lotion on them. When we were finished, she said, "I helped you a lot Tia Hannah!"

The wild child and I! Her favorite game is to lay on her stomach on my legs, and I flip her up and over my head so she lands with her feet on the ground. 

Dinner with the princess (or Queen C. as I refer to her!)

No comments: