Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hospital Visits Days 2-3

I didn't have a chance to update yesterday about Baby D., so I'll do a double update today!

Yesterday, I went to visit for a few hours, and he's really looking so much better! He's drinking 2.5 ounces of milk every three hours, and he's doing well with that amount.




These next three are from this afternoon. It might just be me, but I think he's fattening up a bit. His color looks great, his hair is looking a little thicker, and he was even smiling a bit! He now has a roommate, and the little baby's grandmother was telling me today how even she thinks Baby D. is looking better. Several doctors and nurses were in and out of the room checking on his roommate (also has pneumonia and malnutrition, was born very premature, and possibly has tuberculosis) and they also mentioned how great D. looks! Now if we can just get him home...



No comments: