Sunday, January 31, 2016

Just another Sunday!

I think we ended up with 17 kids in all (including our friend's kids) at church this morning. We didn't take a group picture before leaving, but these two are always cooperative with my constant picture taking and were happy to let me take a quick photo!

 It's been cold and rainy all day, and the girls insist on wearing their giant puffy coats on days like this. Personally, I think they look ridiculous! R. received far too many compliments for this coat at church.

 Whenever we arrive early to church, our kids are given breakfast/snack. Today it was chocolate cake and hot chocolate.

After church, A. and I went to look at a house that a friend from church owns... More on why I'm looking for a house in a future post :)

 V. has a bad fever and isn't feeling well. I'm hoping his fever goes down or he might end up in the hospital. Keep him in your prayers!

Sneak peak of what is happening tomorrow! 

No comments: