Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Glasses

When I arrived at the girls' house on Thursday, J. immediately ran up to me, and I hardly recognized her! She had just received her new glasses! She was thrilled with her purple frames, and she looks too cute with them! 

She was very cautious about anyone trying to touch them and was constantly using the little handkerchief to keep them clean. From what I hear, the excitement about her glasses isn't quite what it was on the first day, but still she is happy to wear them. I'm sure being able to now see clearly is a bonus, too.

Cell phone pictures are never that great, but it's the only picture I have of J. with her new glasses! None of the other kids wear glasses, and although I normally wear contacts, I've been wearing glasses here... so now I'm not the only one in glasses!

No comments: