Thursday, February 11, 2016

St. Mark's #TBT?

A couple weeks ago, a friend from my church here in Cochabamba gave me a bag of clothes her daughters had outgrown and asked if I could give it to the girls at CDA. I agreed and took it home. This past weekend I was going through the bag to see which clothes would fit the girls, and I came across the dress below... 


I couldn't believe it! It was the uniform I wore kindergarten-2nd grade at St. Mark's! I knew I had to let S. try it on the next time I was at the hogar. I showed it to her and told her how it was the same uniform I wore at school when I was in kindergarten. She took it to mean it was the exact uniform and thought I'd saved it all these years for her! I made her try it on for a few pictures... How cute would she be as a little SMCS Lion?!



Now for our real #TBT... 5 year old Hannah on the first day of kindergarten... 


No comments: