Saturday, February 20, 2016

Sleepover!

Tomorrow is a very important election day in Bolivia. As usual, there won't be any transportation and no group meetings are allowed to take place... meaning church won't be happening and we won't have any way to go to the hogar to see the kids. Sarah and I really didn't want to be stuck at home alone all day, so earlier tonight she asked for permission for E. and S. to come over for a sleepover. I have a lot of school work to do this weekend and was out working on it with the other kinder teacher, and when I got home I was so happy to see my favorite little bear at home! It was nearly midnight and she was too exhausted to even sit up to play! She was laying on the floor, half asleep waiting on me to get home. Poor thing was so tired! She was asleep the minute I put her to bed! 

Come back tomorrow to see pictures of our adventures... 


No comments: