Monday, October 27, 2014

Feliz Cumpleaños, A.M.!

Even though we celebrated A.M.'s birthday yesterday, she was SO excited that today was her actual birthday! On the way home from school (side note: She didn't actually have school but we didn't know it… She spent her entire afternoon at school as they for some reason had no way to contact us to let us know… Great birthday present for her!), she asked if we could stop and buy Pilfrut, these little juice drinks in a bag. We rarely buy them even though she always asks, and I said yes since it was her birthday. However, when we got to the store, she asked for "just one little ice cream please????" and how could I say no?! I told her to pick out an ice cream bar and wouldn't you know she chose the most expensive one in the whole store! 

On our way home, I got my usual list of questions (where's Carmin/Angel/all of the other babies, where are the girls, which tía is working, which tía works tomorrow, when will Raquel move to the girls house, why is Nayely not moving instead of Raquel, etc.) and then last but not least… "Tía Hannah, how much longer until my next birthday?" The countdown begins NOW… Just 365 more days to go my dear!

No comments: