Sunday, September 20, 2015

Weekend with Kids: Day 2

Everyone returns to the hogar tomorrow but I took a few more pictures today of our kids that I wanted to post!

This girl CANNOT lay still while sleeping! Last night before I went to bed, I looked down and she was nearly under the bed, fast asleep.

I'd put her back on the cushion before I went to bed, but when I woke up this morning, I found her on the floor again. I didn't move her in fear of waking her up... Good thing I didn't because she slept until 9am!

She likes to move around quite a bit too... She had a bad stuffy nose last night and I needed a way to prop her up. I ended up having her sleep in this plastic tub, propped up with a pillow and blankets, and she slept much better.

 Although she tolerates tummy time much better here than at the hogar, she still isn't a huge fan and usually cries. Today she taught herself how to roll over front-to-back so we can no longer torture her with her least favorite task!

 Eating a chicken because we don't feed him enough ;)

 Why are kids so obsessed with Peppa Pig?!

 Back in the tub for nap time... 

Most places were closed all day today, but we met up with Danyelle and her two kids and walked down to the Prado for dinner. We found that the food court was open so we let the kids play and then ordered dinner.

 She moved too fast to get a clear picture... She loved the playground!

When asked where he was going, he said he was looking for our food.

He busted out of his diaper but it wasn't anything a little tape couldn't fix!

No comments: