Monday, September 15, 2014

Just a little art project...

This morning, I was alone in the playroom with the kids and couldn't handle the thought of us just sitting around for the next two hours… So, I decided we'd play with some playdough I found in a drawer! Upon opening it, it was completely dried up so that plan quickly went out the window. As the kids were already sitting quietly on the rug and waiting for me, I knew I had to come up with something else so after Raquel suggested coloring, that's just what we did!

Hope you enjoy some pictures of our big kids drawing some beautiful pictures :)








Just thought I'd post this last one as a reminder of what happened after we put away the crayons… When I went downstairs to bring back up a snack, N. (with some help from Raquel, Matias, and Samuel) took back out the crayons and colored on the floor, the rug, and the wall… They then got to clean up their mess. 

No comments: