Thursday, January 16, 2014

I'm off!

Today is the big day! I'm leaving this morning and will arrive in Cochabamba tomorrow morning. Needless to say, I'm VERY excited to see everyone again! A few of our kids were adopted while I was gone, and we received a few new ones, as well. I'm excited to see the tías again and can't wait to see the babies (especially "my" baby, C.)! I know they'll have changed so much in 6 weeks!

No real updates on the visa just yet… I've left detailed instructions on what and where to mail documents for each step of the process for my mom. I talked to the lawyer I'll be using, and I'm looking forward to meeting with her in person sometime next week. 

My next post will be from Cochabamba! It should have LOTS of pictures :)

*For those of you who haven't read my blog yet, feel free to follow along! You can click "Join this Site" under the "Followers" link on the right hand side. If you're a Facebook friend, updates automatically post to my Facebook timeline.

No comments: