Monday, January 6, 2014

Getting Ready

Still no background check, but hopefully soon! I was told it could take anywhere from 15-28 business days, and 15 days was this past Friday. The website for the Louisiana State Police says it's an average of 21 days which would be a week from today. If it doesn't arrive by then, I'll be calling!

Even though I still don't have a plane ticket, I know I'll be leaving soon. I've been doing some shopping for the babies, and one of my bags that I'll be taking back is full of stuff for them! We're going to have the best dressed babies in all of Cochabamba!

Although it looks like a disaster, it really is very organized! The clothes are sorted into piles by size.

Lots of socks (for everyone) and tights (for the babies) 

Hair accessories… I made most of the hair bows!

1 comment:

Jennifer Beaty (Thompson) said...

Wow, you're so creative!! Can't wait to see the babies in your clothes and accessories!!