Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I´m thankful for...

  • the opportunity to be volunteering here at Casa de Amor
  • all of our kids... the little ones and the big ones!
  • all of the tias... they work so hard and love the kids so very much (and they do a pretty good job of taking care of us, too!)
  • my fellow CDA volunteers, Carlee and Danyelle (and Madison, a friend from church who also volunteers at CDA once a week!)... it´s hard to imagine being here and working with anyone else. I´m so thankful for the support and friendship I have in them!
  • the ability to speak Spanish
  • Tia Silvia´s cooking... I never have to go hungry or make myself a meal
  • being able to go to the internet cafe even when I don´t have internet at home
  • my health here in Bolivia
  • the freedom I have to take kids out and about with me around Cochabamba
  • kids who are finally feeling better
  • daily emails from my mom
  • the constant kisses I get from Mindy
  • my church here in Cochabamba and how they haven´t yet kicked me out for bringing such loud, wild children with me every week
  • frequent messages from friends back home
  • great weather
  • sleepovers with the girls
  • the Booher family and all of the help they give not just me, but the other volunteers as well
  • the ways the girls try to watch out for and help Jhosie
  • a good night´s sleep last night
  • late night talks with the tias
  • yummy breakfasts every morning
  • my Spanish classes
  • all of you who read my blog :)

1 comment:

Danyelle Graves said...

This is such a great list, and I second it! :)