Monday, April 6, 2015

Back to Real Life

I've taken a few days off from the Baby House but am heading back there this morning… I just wanted to tell all of you thank you for the prayers, emails, Facebook comments/messages, Skype chats, invitations to dinner, flowers, and everything else this week. I can't tell you how many times I've read your messages and the time away with friends was fun but also kept me distracted. There is nothing more that I can do but go on one day at a time and hope that each day is a little better than the one before it. Thank you again!!

He salido algunos días de la Casa 1 pero hoy día tengo que regresar… Quería decirles que estoy muy agradecida por las oraciones, mensages y comentarios de Facebook, llamadas por Skype, invitaciones a cenar, las flores, y todo lo demás que ustedes me han dado esta semana. No puedo decir cuántas veces he leído los mensajes y el tiempo con amigos fue muy divertido pero también me mantuvo distraído. No hay nada más que yo pueda hacer pero espero que cada día sea un poco mejor que el día antes. Muchas gracias!!


No comments: