Tuesday, December 9, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

This morning I spent some time decorating the baby house for Christmas! With it being summer here, it's a weird feeling knowing that Christmas will be here soon… I'm not sure I'm really in the Christmas spirit! 

I've been planning some Christmas activities and simple crafts for the toddlers to make and will post some pictures of those when I have them. For now, here are a couple pictures of the decorations in the baby home.

The dining room is certainly looking more festive!

I thought it was funny that our tree "skirt" is actually this blackjack mat! 

 After a bit of searching, I found all of the main parts to our Nativity… When I took it out of the box, it was missing baby Jesus but did have a police officer!

My mom sent me this adorable little tree for my room! Just the day before it arrived, I was commenting to one of the tías that I wanted to decorate my room as well, so it was perfect timing!

No comments: