Saturday, September 14, 2013

Highlights of the Week

It's been a few days since I last blogged, so I thought I'd give you an update through pictures!

Our 6 month olds used to seem so small! When compared to baby C., they now seem gigantic!

F. loves to take care of the babies... her dolls and the real babies!

Lindsey with E., S., and F. at La Horita Feliz.

We took both E. and F. to their class at La Horita Feliz before heading to the class for the adults. They were both very unhappy when we left and we made a bet of how long they'd last before the teachers returned them to us. I said 5 minutes and Lindsey said 10 minutes. After 3 minutes, F. was brought to us, and 5 minutes after that, E. showed up. Lindsey ended up taking them back to their class and staying with them. This picture shows F. at the end of the class... not crying but not too thrilled either!

Sleepover in the playroom

It's not uncommon to find M. without pants during naptime!

I'd be upset too if the tías tucked my pants into my onesie!

S. looked so cute in her tutu!

M. took (another) fall off of the playset last Sunday and needed 3 stitches. It hasn't slowed him down a bit!

No comments: