Sunday, June 7, 2015

Cristo Comunidad Belen

I've written about how much we love our church here in other posts, but today I was able to get a few pictures during the service. It was my last Sunday for a few weeks and Sarah won't be back in Cochabamba for another couple weeks either so our kids will have to miss church for about three weeks. The time will pass quickly though, and I know we'll all be happy to get back!

 They're getting better at all looking at the camera and smiling at the same time… I fear that a month of no group pictures will erase all that they've learned!

 Pastor Fernando and I with the 5 oldest from the Baby Home

 Los Israelitas during the children's worship time

 Time to sing and dance!

 We love the children's songs!

These two loved dancing together!

Pastor Fernando introducing his new grandson, David, to everyone